Don’t know which trampoline would be suitable for you? No problem, we encourage you to check our trampoline database and find the best trampoline that fits your needs – filter it by SHAPE, SIZE & WEIGHT LIMIT!
If you are planning to buy trampoline then you should have enough insights into types of trampolines offered on the market. As they come in a large variety of types, sizes, and shapes, it is crucial to make a bit of investigating about which trampoline you really need and how to choose best backyard or mini trampoline! Even though trampolines are mostly bought for backyard fun, there are some things you need to be aware of – like the quality of individual parts which form the trampoline.
Some manufacturers have had good quality trampolines on the market for some years now, and those tend to keep the same level of quality they provide. But, there are also those who really could not care less about the safety of jumpers. For that reason, we will only review and sell trampolines that match our safety guidelines – good quality mat, enclosure, trampoline padding, thick frame, and good consumer rating.
Never forget, trampolining is a fun way to get into shape – live a healthier life and really enjoy it.
+ Netting and mat quality + Very long springs for 10ft trampoline + No weight limit (but structural load max 800 lbs) + Replacement parts availability + Can be left outside during winter (we don't encourage this)
- Price - From accessories only spring pull tool included in package - We would like 4 supporting frame legs
+ Enclosure boasts a triple-fail-safe system with straps and bungee ropes + Good and thick trampoline padding + Overall quality + Mat with 10 rows of stitching + Warranty - 10 years, prorated warranty on frame, 5 years on mat and springs
- Low single user weight limit for trampoline that big - Assembly requires more than one person
+ Controllable but average jump for rectangular models, so it could be better (new models use shorter springs than old ones, so most likely a reason for so) + Strong and durable product + Patented "No-Gap" enclosure system
- Short warranty interval - Bad assembly manual (continuous practice from Skywalker)
+ Controllable and nice high jump + Very sturdy trampoline + Pretty safe due to internal safety net
- 92.3 sq.ft. of jumping surface, almost 35% less than on 15ft round Jump N' Dunk model (due to enclosure net being connected directly to V-rings, decreasing available jumping area) - Short warranty interval - Bad assembly manual (continuous practice from Skywalker)
+ Cheap (for what it offers, one of the best-buy trampolines when it comes to price/quality ratio) + Sturdy but moderately heavy product (200 lbs) + Very large jumping mat - 149 sq.ft. of jumping surface, only one that offers more jumping area is Skywalker 17ft Oval trampoline + Square design, which is pretty unusual but nice, it can fit anywhere in your yard
- Short warranty interval - Bad assembly manual (continuous practice by Skywalker)
+ Nice looking + Great mat + Some premium features as on Stratos (extra thick safety pad)
- Quality of enclosure net - Low number of springs - Frame not as good as on premium models from Skybound, prone to rust - No accessories included with trampoline - Kinda expensive when compared to similar models
+ Durable and strong due to 8 support legs + Very easy to put together + Cheap
- Quality of mat (can be teared easily if weight limit shall be crossed) - Frame could use additional coating as a lot of customers are reporting rust, even after short periods - No accessories included with trampoline
- Bland look (all in black with only white stripes on safety pad) - Frame could use additional coating as a lot of customers are reporting rust, even after short periods - No accessories included with trampoline
+ Insane bounce, due to 118 springs (same length as on ACON Air 16 Sports HD but more of them when compared to the size (15% less springs on 22% smaller trampoline) + 105 sq,ft of jumping surface + Extremely heavy trampoline - weighing over 800 lbs, it's shipped in 5 boxes + Included ladder + Fantastic weight limit
+ Nice and high bounce due to 8" long springs (80 pieces on 12ft and 96 pieces on 14ft model) + Excellent weight limit (tested up to 1650 lbs) + Good (standard SkyboundUSA warranty) - 10 year warranty for the frame, 5 year warranty for jump mat and springs, 2 year warranty for the pad and safety net.