Skywalker 12ft Round Trampoline Review
SkyWalker 12 foot round trampoline is a cost friendly solution if you are in need of entry model, 12ft trampoline. As with all SkyWalker trampolines quality is unquestionable. This is a very sturdy and stable trampoline whose drawbacks would only be it`s size. But if only children will be using it then will serve you just fine. As netting connects to mat jumpers will not be able to land on springs, but this safety feature makes this trampoline a bit small. Full size of jumping surface is closer to 10ft, while 12ft is size of trampoline as a whole.
Weight limit: 200 lbs. (90 kg)
Rating: (4.6 / 5)
Recommended for: Age 6 – 10
- Safe for kids thanks to included safety enclosure; trampoline meets all ASTM safety standards
- Size when installed 12x12x9ft
- User weight limit: 200 lbs. (90kg)
- Frame made from galvanized steel, 4W shaped support legs with extraordinary stability (thanks to proprietary SkyWalker T-socket installation)
- Total of 72 metal, rust resistant, high quality springs, for enjoyable jump. Length of springs – 5.5″
- Bouncy mat with
- Available in 3 colors – red, blue, green
Biggest advantages of any SkyWalker trampoline is accessibility of replacements parts. If any of the parts should need replacement you will have no trouble buying it. This makes this trampoline very cost-friendly, especially on long run. All materials are high-grade, UV resistant and will withstands all possible weather conditions.
Regarding assembly, whole installment process can be done by one person under 2hrs. Manual available below.
This trampoline is perfect for families with several smaller children!
A bit too small for any kind of recreational use by older children, teenagers or adults. Warranty period is a bit short and it includes 1-year limited warranty on frame and 90 days on other parts.
Already a owner of SkyWalker 12ft Trampolines? Download SkyWalker 12ft user manual!