JumpSport AlleyOOP 12 foot Round “Powerbounce” Trampoline Review
12 ft. JumpSport “PowerBounce” trampoline is truly a perfect “performance” trampoline for people who went only the best for their children. Combing several innovative technologies found in SoftBounce & StagedBounce models of trampolines, “PowerBounce” offers some truly exceptional specifications. If you think 12 ft is not enough, no worries as 14 ft. model of PowerBounce trampoline is also available. And if you really need a model for semi-gymnast’s you can always choose rectangle shaped model of PowerBounce trampoline.
Weight limit: 245 lbs (110 kg) – real world test to almost 800 lbs (360 kg)
Note: PowerBounce is available as an option
Recommended for: Age 8 – 15
Check JumpSport 12 with Powerbounce price on Amazon
JumpSport PowerBounce 12 foot Trampoline Specifications
All JumpSport PowerBounce models have the same features as StagedBounce trampolines but with few extra advantages. The PowerBounce trampolines all come with adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a wide range of performance customization options using the included “PowerArms” (improves bounce performance), “PowerHooks”, and “PowerSprings” (additional springs).
Frame: is 1.8-inches in diameter, heavy-duty „Cold Rolled Steel“, powder-coated with a jet black finish. The Wall thickness of the frame is 1.5mm!
Springs: Made from steel, 80 pieces of primary springs + 20 “PowerSprings”, total of 100 pieces of 8,5-inch springs.
Mat: One of the best mats on the market with 10 rows o stitching, guaranteeing longevity. Proper care is advised.
Enclosure: Enclosure is on all PowerBounce models sold separately, offering you a choice of several different enclosure models – JumpSport Model 180, 280, 380 and 480. The main difference is support pole diameter and weight limit of jumper.
- Enclosure model 180 – will fit 10 – 14 ft. trampolines and has poles 1-inch in diameter. Weight limit up to 180 lbs. (80 kg)
- Enclosure model 280 – will fit 10 – 14 ft. trampolines and has poles 1.5-inch in diameter. Weight limit up to 200 lbs. (90 kg) – Available on Amazon
- Enclosure model 380 – will fit 10 – 14 ft. trampolines and has poles 1-.5inch in diameter. Weight limit up to 230 lbs. (105 kg) – Available on Amazon
- Enclosure model 480 – will fit 10 – 14 ft. trampolines and has poles 1.5-inch in diameter. 50% thicker netting than on model 380, supports weight limit up to 295 lbs. (135 kg) – Available on Amazon
Poles: Standard padded steel poles which come when enclosure is bought, specs are different and depends on enclosure model.
Assembly is easy enough as the manual will provide great insights on the order things should be done. It can be assembled in 2.5 hrs with 2 people. Assembly manual can be downloaded here.
- Steel Frame – 10 years (prorated)
- Springs – 5 years
- Jumping Mat Fabric – 5 years
- Mat Stitching – 2 years
JumpSport 12 ft. “PowerBounce” Round Trampoline Shipping Info:
This product ships in three boxes:
Trampoline Box 1: 125 lbs. 63 x 18 x 12-inches
Trampoline Box 2: 49 lbs. 11 x 10 x 9-inches
Trampoline Box 3: 19 lbs. 9 x 8 x 6-inches